The most valuable articles I’ve ever read.
- The role of luck or serendipity on one’s success. https://iveybusinessjournal.com/understanding-richie-rich/
- Topics that make you a better and smarter leader. Learning, Mental Models, Decision Making, Reading Better, Intellectual Case Studies, and Self Improvement. https://fs.blog/blog/
- Startups, Economics, Learning, Programming, and Life. Insightful information and stories written very simply and articulated plainly. Pick any essay from Paul Graham that sounds interesting to you and I guarentee you will not regret it. http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html
- The housing theory of everything: Expensive housing and sparsely populated regions have surprisingly high costs to society. https://www.worksinprogress.co/issue/the-housing-theory-of-everything/
- Masterclass at public figure businesmodels and delivering the most value to sponsors. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/magazine/roger-federer-brand-legacy.html
- The complete history and psychology of luxury and status: Why do we want to look rich? https://qz.com/quartzy/1123395/the-complete-history-of-luxury/
- The vastness and complexity of our economy and financial markets: https://onezero.medium.com/the-modern-world-has-finally-become-too-complex-for-any-of-us-to-understand-1a0b46fbc292