The most valuable books I’ve ever read.
- The personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kaufman. The best starting point for entrepreneurs. Teaches you all the basics without going too in-depth.
- My Life And Work by Henry Ford (The Autobiography of Henry Ford). Henry Ford teaches us how to be a great entrepreneur, employer, inventor, and visionary. He teaches the duties an entrepreneur has towards society, employees, and industry. Great book for business management.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain. Helps extroverts better understand the thinking of introverts, and helps introverts better understand themselves and their hidden power.
- The Price of Everything by Eduardo Porter This book will transform your understanding of the world in monetary form. Every single thing, whether tangible or not, has a price and a value. And the calculations for these are extremely fascinating and invaluable to explore.
- The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli: Humans have a tendency to skew thoughts, opinions, and decisions based on personal bias. And through reading this book you’ll learn that we have a TON of biases. Learn how to remedy these biases and become a better decision-maker and rational thinker through the enlightenment from this book.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho: A short, easy-to-read self-help book disguised in the form of a fictional parable about pursuing your destiny and trusting the universe. It contains tons of wise proverbs and mixims, some of which are enlightening and encouraging.